»

Sunday, October 5, 2008

Huh?

This news story makes me wonder.

Excerpt:

"Ashes of a dead relative were among the items stolen from cars in the parking lot."

"...and they stole my gun, two cameras, a cell phone and $800 in cash."

Is it a common practice of which I am not aware to carry dear old Dad around with you in your car?

As for the second one: Anyone dumb enough to leave all of that stuff in the vehicle does not get my sympathy. I hope his insurance carrier ups his rates.

And they knew that there was a rash of car break-ins?! HUH?!?

He who leans on, trusts in, and is confident of his own mind and heart is a [self-confident] fool, but he who walks in skillful and godly Wisdom shall be delivered.

Proverbs 28:26

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

..and they stole my gun, two cameras, a cell phone and $800 in cash."

Dumb move or insurance fraud? Hope they check it out before they pay up.

Kate said...

I frequently question the sanity of some folks. Seriously. Would you leave 800 bucks in your car? Cameras? DAD? Jiminy crickets!