»

Saturday, February 28, 2009

Going Up or Down? You Should Know Already.

Here is a video from a debate that took place during now-President Obama's Senate campaign. Watch particularly from :22 - :31.



Look, if you REALLY ARE A Christian; a believer in Jesus Christ and the atonement He provided for us on the cross, then you KNOW whether you are going up or down. You don't have to ask HIM about it. There are so many 'believers' who are NOT sure. They should stop calling themselves Christians. The church is responsible for this by the way. It has, for too long, preached a watered-down gospel. ( I will provide, in a future post some examples of this. Right now I am experiencing some technical difficulties with regards to videos.)



The President is not the only one like this, but he is the President, hence the high-profile standards. Don't tell me that we are on the same side because you believe like I do. You do NOT believe like I do if you do not know for a certainty whether you are going up or down. In all fairness, this video was a while ago, and it's possible that by sitting under the preaching of Jeremiah Wright, he learned of his true fate, but I doubt that. Heh.

Just my occasional political twist on matters of faith.

0 comments: