»

Monday, January 19, 2009

My Newest Motivation

For the two to three of you who actually read this blog, thanks! As you have noticed, I haven't been blogging lately. A few reasons:

1. The holidays are very active for our business and I really didn't have time.
2. The political rigormarole, while very interesting, is not really something I choose to blog on. Truth and Life is more about the real Messiah and His Word. (oops, there I go again).
3. My thoughts and convictions are a little strong for this world at-large. I know that shouldn't matter, but I try to avoid the conflict whenever possible. You should see some of the comments I get from some ridiculous people out there.
4. I haven't really had any inspiration.

Number four brings me to this:

Thank you to Mama and her rants for this kind award.


As I understand it, this award is given to blogs that show great attitude and/or gratitude.

I am now to bestow said award upon 10 other blogs that meet that criteria.

Give me some time to think about it, but thank you for the inspiration. Mama, you are, in fact, my favorite American sister-in-law. ;-)

I think I will, out of respect for the new incoming President, hold off until after his big day.

Please pray for him. Every President needs it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha. Your ONLY American sister-in-law still feels honored to be your favorite American sister-in-law.

Kate said...

Well, I don't know about anyone else, but I'm quite interested in your views from the Biblical perspective. :P