»

Monday, December 29, 2008

So Glad!


I am so glad that I know Jesus Christ. If not, I may have missed His Birthday!


Our business, a cleaning service, is soooo busy during the holiday season, Thanksgiving through New Year's, that we hardly have time to breathe. We work sometimes 13-14 hours a day.

This is the main reason why I haven't posted anything lately. Certain things have to take the back burner during this season. Truthfully, the celebration of the Baby Jesus is not the foundation of our faith. As our pastor says, Jesus grew up! It was the work completed on the cross of Calvary that changed my life.

But, see, He is with me every day. He healed my body, saved my soul and baptized me in the Holy Ghost.

If you do not know Him personally, then you need certain days to recognize Him. My personal prayer time did NOT take the back burner during the holidays, so I got to celebrate Him every day; He was with me all day.

We apologize if you didn't get the card or gift you were expecting. This post is your card; the gift is Jesus.

Merry Christmas!

John & Perla


Rejoice in the Lord always [delight, gladden yourselves in Him]; again I say, Rejoice!
Philippians 4:4


2 comments:

Kate said...

And a most excellent gift it is! :)

Anonymous said...

I wondered where you disappeared to. It's always good to be busy--we gotta make a living somehow!